Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Module 1

Flickr Photo Slideshow Assignment 

Check out my photo slideshow from Flickr at the link below:


Let me know what you think :)


Padlet Teacher Wall

Follow the link below to check out my teacher wall:

http://padlet.com/eswingle/module1


ThinkLink Assingnment

You will find the links to the links to the videos available in blue, the information links in yelow, and the learning websites in red.

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/752588627313164289

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Libbi! I love that you emphasized technology in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at your Padlet. It looks like you already are very Tech savy so this class should be a breeze. I wish that we would have had a teacher like you to help with math in my high school. I might have learned more of an enjoyment for it, which is what I get from your Padlet. Also, I like that you help kids learn about finances, which is a "real world" skill that they will need to master for their entry into adult life. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libbi, your padlet is awesome! It's cool to see you have your own class website linked to it.

    ReplyDelete